We are digital CX igniters!
We create digital CX momentum, empower others and inspire people and organisations with our unprecedented digital approach and e2e customer journey obsession.
We can walk the talk and beyond! By representing what is digital CX in any client sales scenario, take everyone to a successful CX launch and transformation, in accordance with our operational agile model with multiple stakeholders and technology experts we drive the clients
success targets and reach the performance sweet spot!
Your Mission: Assure Product, Client and Operations success for Transcom and exceed client expectation, by proactive and collective collaboration with vendors and Transcom’s sales and operations.
Digital CX Advisory cross-pollinates innovation and subject matter expertise as an advisory service to help brands leap their customer service business transformation. Digital CX Advisory is an organic soil of T-shaped minds and doers from CX, Digital, Operations to Service Design.
The Digital CX Advisory has the Digital CX territory ownership and is part of the CTO organisation. Leads cross-functional projects and initiatives together with clients, sales, operations, vendor, marketing, product and tech. The DCX Advisor will own the PnL of its territory that will be measured both in sales-support success and operational performance.
● CX success and Customer Journey: perform and enlighten clients and co-workers with customer journey, UX, analytics and CX insights from market trends to details about their operations and business
● Solution sales support: assure proactive and value added product and solutions sales support to Client Service Managers, Sales Executives and IT Business Partners etc.
● Agile project management: assure structured and reliant client success plans and deployment projects, in an agile mode of practise to handle unknown events and immediate opportunities
● Subject Matter Expert advisory: assure CX digital empowerment and as a professional service to client and Transcom’s sales and operations
Professional qualifications/Specific knowledge:
● Experience to work with customer service operations
● Experienced in with agile methodologies
● Experience in performing workshops and presentations
● Track Record to perform CX, UX and process assessment to increase sales
Competency profile (core competencies):
● CX and Business Process Optimization expert:
- CX Analytics and Data Mining: combine multiple sources of data and drive by insights
- UX & Service Design: apply design thinking and perform redesign when needed
- Process Design: assess, define, redesign operational and business processes for the purpose of the client mission
- Product territory knowledge from single features to what’s trending in market
- Consultative solutions savvy from simple problem solving to advanced crowd-knowledge solution development
- Vendor/partner management articulating and advocating clients and Transcom needs, empowering the partner’s capability, boost our client success and gain Transcom momentum in sales, cross-sales and brand marketing.
● Client and Operations Success Management
- Understand what it takes to be successful together
- Win-Win-Win-Win DNA mindset (consumer, client, operations, vendor)
- Create opportunities
- Passion to boost others
- Strategic thinking and Doer
- Experienced successful project manager & transformator
- Inspirational wizard who can place any tech into relevant contextual scenarios to connect with the listener's situation.
- Storyteller that make sense
- A talker who likes to listen
- Great habit of curiosity
- Self conscious and self esteem that boost others
- Intuitive to others
● Minimum 6 years' experience in relevant business, preferably in international business. Previous experience in customer service is a must, but not on an expert level.
● Direct experience of driving digital growth in customer service, CRM, marketing is a
Transcom is an innovative global leader specializing in providing outstanding customer experiences. We are passionate about creating smarter people experiences, everyday. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions to some of the biggest international brands via 50 global contact centers in 23 countries and our vast network of remote agents throughout the United States and Canada. Our Work From Home employees live and work across 31 states and 6 provinces in North America.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!