If you love embracing the power of play, you’ll also be great at sharing your knowledge with others as a work-from-home Customer Support Representative with Transcom. In this role, you will multi-task using several systems to effectively assist callers with placing and tracking orders, gift card queries, registry items, product availability, and provide support for a variety of customer needs.
Our client is a Canadian owned and operated business that believes moments of joy, endless possibilities of fun, and the wonder of imagination all happen through play. In this position you will be assisting callers with their customer service needs for their online and in-store experiences. Because you’ll work independently from home, you’ll need the discipline and ability to work remotely with your co-workers and supervisors.
Proficient speaking and writing both French & English?
A natural customer advocate and enjoy helping people?
Tired of long and expensive commutes?
Looking to improve your work/life balance?
Do you want to work for a company that rewards hard work?
If this sounds like you, we’ve got an exciting career opportunity for you!
At Transcom, we are convinced that creativity and relationship building in a personal and pleasant way is the foundation of outstanding customer service. We are currently looking for Canadian French Speaking employees in Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Saskatchewan!
About the job - Create a world-class customer experience!
In the role of customer service representative, you can help provide customers with information about orders, products, and other customer service-related issues. As a customer service representative, you are an expert in coaching the customer to the right solution. The focus is on creating satisfied customers and solving their problems through a polite and personal response.
At Transcom we have great opportunities to develop and grow a career. We provide paid training along with coaching and skills development. Based on clear goals, you work with your colleagues in an engaged team to deliver world-class customer service.
What we offer you:
- 100% work at home, including training
- Career growth opportunities
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about people
- Position as a Transcom employee (not an independent contractor)
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including: medical, dental, vision
- You must be at least 18 years or older
- You must be proficient in French & English
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Previous call center and work-at-home experience preferred
- Courteous, friendly, and high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Ability to multi-task and navigate applications while talking to customers on the phone
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
- Strong computer knowledge and skill
- Ability to work a minimum of 35-44 hours a week; including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work a variety of shifts influenced by current business needs; your schedule may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must live and work in one of the following provinces: Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Saskatchewan, or Ontario!
Home Office Requirements
- Secure, quiet, distraction free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
- Reliable DSL or Cable Internet
- Connection must be hardwired into a modem/router via ethernet
- (Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- Minimum download speed 10 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 2 Mbps
- Ping less than 100 ms
Ability to provide a wired USB headset and webcam
A windows desktop or laptop that meets below minimum requirements:
- Minimum CPU Clock Speed – 1.5 GHz (1500mhz)
- Compatible processor (2 cores of higher)
- Incompatible Intel processors (Celeron & Pentium D)
- Incompatible AMD processors (Athlon X2 & Sempron)
- Mobile Processors (denoted as M) are incompatible
- Minimum Memory – 4GB RAM
- Storage – Hard drive must have at least 10GB of free space
- Ports – Minimum 1 USB 2.0 port
Transcom is an innovative and forward thinking global specialist providing outstanding customer experiences. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions through our extensive network of 50 working centers in 20 countries.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!