The Global IT Project Manager is responsible for supporting the IT organization with delivering project scopes on time and in budget.
- Drive assigned projects from Scoping to Closure (typically 3-5 projects depending on scale)
- Assemble Project Teams and Steering Committees
- Track work progress, budget and deliverables
- Implement technical changes with minimal business disruption
- Forecast utilizations for Resource Manager
- Decision support to Sponsors, Steering Groups, CTOO management
- Undertake bespoke analysis as required by CTO/CTO Office to provide insights
- Lead scoping, BC creation when required
- Cooperate with IT procurement & finance when required
- Interact and ensure great teamwork with several local contacts and take on a holistic view to facilitate better decision making
- Ensure timely and efficient discussions, approvals and change controls
- Ensure project documentation is compliant with standards
- Ensure approval processes are monitored and approvals are completed within expected timelines
- Ensure invoices & POs are aligned to project scope & budget
- Cooperates with IT departments on a daily basis
- Provide valuable input to the CTOO team for project methodology enhancements .
Required qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- University diploma or degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics or IT.
- Prior experience with IT procurement in IT/network/telecom companies is an advantage.
- 3-6 years project management experience with a great track record in delivering mid-high complexity IT projects or supporting/advising business/IT.
- Ability to deal with diverse teams.
- Past experience and interest in building something new, not just maintaining existing processes.
- Previously reporting and presenting information to senior management and ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing is a must. Any other language is a plus.
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 28,000 customer experience specialists at over 60 contact centers across 25 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.