Be a part of something special where you help create magical moments for guests of all ages!
We’re looking for outstanding Guest Services Representatives to engage guests through entertaining and magical interactions all from the comfort of your own home!
What’s In It For You?
- Seasonal, temp-to-hire position through - January 2022
- Full-time permanent positions offered, based on performance and business needs
- $14.50 per hour starting pay
- $2.00 per hour extra in performance-based incentives each month, earning potential
- Stay bonus at the end of the season, for those that qualify
- Windows-based computer equipment provided
- 100% REMOTE - Work-at-Home
- Great work/life balance
- Answer inbound calls and emails to assist guests while ensuring you provide the best retail experience in the world!
- Effortlessly engage with guests, actively listen, and provide impeccable guest service
- Contact guests via outbound phone calls, as needed
- Identify and resolve issues that impact guests’ experiences
- Channel escalated issues to appropriate supervisory staff
- Comfortably navigate multiple applications to research solutions
- Multitask in systems while patiently providing updates or instructions to guests
- Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
- Work in a highly structured environment with strict adherence to your assigned full-time schedule taking high-volume inbound calls
- Work at a desk, wearing a wired headset, while talking to guests in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- At least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, or equivalent - proof required during Education Check
- Provide a list of all prior employers within the last five (5) years - validation of prior employers is required
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Availability to work through the entire seasonal contract
- Able to work a full-time work week of 32-40 hours, with overtime opportunities as needed
- Able to maintain 100% strict adherence to the assigned schedule
- Able to work a variety of shifts, including: evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work full-time hours, with reliable attendance, as outlined in the assigned schedule
- Strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 30 wpm
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Able to multitask applications while talking to guests on the phone
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to guest needs and demonstrate empathy
- Ability to work in an environment where you must sit, reach, communicate (verbally and electronically), type, read, multitask, and concentrate in a prolonged setting.
- Experience troubleshooting basic online retail store process preferred
- Previous call center and/or work from home experience preferred
Must live and work in one of the following states:
- AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MS, MO, NE, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI
Home Office Requirements
For this Advisor position, Transcom provides you an all-in-one computer, monitor, and headset. The computer contains a built-in webcam that is required to be used for training and meetings. Although the computer is provided if you are hired, you will need a home desktop or laptop computer that is hardwired using an Ethernet connection to complete the typing and internet speed assessments during the application. This is a requirement to be considered for this employment opportunity.
- You must have a secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibilities may include caring for a family member.)
- Your home office must have a DSL, Fiber, or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via Ethernet. (Dial up, Wireless, Mobile Hotspot, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- Your hardwired internet connection must meet the minimum speed requirements:
- Ping - 100 ms or less
- Download speed - 20 Mbps
- Upload speed - 3 Mbps
- Smartphone with the Okta Verify application downloaded to use for 2-factor authentication with client systems
We are a global network of 26,000 local specialists, across 22 countries, passionate about providing outstanding customer experiences. Equipped with intelligent technology, we strive to be one step ahead of the newest trends as we support the customers of over 200 international companies in a variety of industries. From reactive trouble-shooting to active solution finding. It's what we call smarter people experiences.
We are the voice of our clients. We are Transcom.
Right now, we are growing our virtual footprint in North America and currently hire remote employees in 32 states and 6 Canadian provinces. Proud to be recognized by FlexJobs as #10 on their list of the Top 100 companies to watch for remote work in 2021.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!