The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for partnering with HR colleagues and key stakeholders and leaders to deliver HR service in line with the needs of the organization. Additional responsibilities include mitigation of risks to the company and positive influence to the organization. The HRBP can oversee and participate in the implementation and delivery of key HR initiatives as the key interface between the Human Resource organization and the business. They also translate business requirements into effective HR practices and deliver people solutions aligned to business objectives.
The HRBP works at an operational level with multiple stakeholders, deals with complex and sensitive people management issues, and positively influences management and leadership around the people agenda and issues.
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives
- Support the development and continuous improvement of HR systems and policies in line with best practice
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs, such as: employee engagement, management development, and organisational change
- Work in partnership with the operational management teams to identify opportunities and areas of improvement to support improved organisational and people performance in line with business needs
- Guide and coach supervisors and managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with Company policies and best practice, including disciplinary, grievance, performance, redundancy and absence management
- Support other roles within the HR team as required with other projects and operational issues, e.g. recruitment, payroll, benefits, and HRIS
- Responds to all employee relations incidents, investigates and seeks resolution
- Employee Relation log maintenance
Talent Management and Performance Management
- Identify trends and possible needs for intervention and liaise with the HR Lead to discuss appropriate interventions
- Highlight trends in specific groups and provide the same to the HR Lead and working together to agree on any appropriate actions
- Facilitate sessions with different levels of leadership to develop and communicate business goals and objectives i.e coffee talk, NHO, and leave training
Learning, Organization Development and Change Management
- Partner with HR Lead to identify and deliver HR related training as required.
- Support, develop, and coach business supervisors in relation to their approach and consideration of people issues, ensuring that they understand the impact of these on the individual and the business.
- Support the HR Lead on any culture change program; ensuring that they provide a value adding service in all change management programmes: employee engagement action plan committee, coffee talk, suggestion box, welcome aboard survey
- Identify change management requirements and develop interventions
- Provide communications support as needed
- Continues to have oversight of the leave process and support the leave team as needed
Total Rewards, Promotions, HR Data and Records
- Works with HR lead to support operations with the salary review process guidelines
- Champions the accuracy of HR Data by driving stakeholders in the timely resolution of action items related to employee records
- Promotes the use of HR systems policies and processes, challenging appropriately as necessary.
- Supports the exit review process for staff, carrying out exit interviews etc.
Employee Programs and Initiatives
- Partner with HR Lead and other HR colleagues in the implementation of the strategic HR Plan, projects and initiatives at the company to positively add value to both our business and employees.
- Identify local project and HR initiatives in line with local group needs, working with the relevant HR Lead or HR Functional Lead, to gain additional support and leverage.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure that all HR projects and initiatives are appropriately communicated and implemented.
- Support, partner and develop POCs and/or SMEs in the implementation of HR Projects and initiatives where appropriate.
Growth and Development
- Will take one Human Resources topic class a month to promote growth and development
- Maintains SHRM and/or local HR memberships, if applicable
To qualify for this role you must have:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
At least five years of human resource experience is preferred.
SHRM-CP a plus.
It will help if you have:
Degree in Human Resources, Communication, Human Relations, Organizational Development, or relevant field
It will help if you are familiar with ADP, SAP, KRONOS, and the BPO industry
Transcom is an innovative global leader specializing in providing outstanding customer experiences. We are passionate about creating smarter people experiences, everyday. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions to some of the biggest international brands via 50 global contact centers in 22 countries and our vast network of remote agents throughout the United States and Canada. Our Work From Home employees live and work across 31 states and 6 provinces in North America.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!