The Human Resources Manager is responsible for service delivery, covering all aspects of managing the Human Resource capital (including, but not limited to, payroll, benefits, hiring, legal & regulatory compliance, and employee relations. The position also includes a management responsibility for direct reports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be highly skilled in conflict handling, hence acting as the third party in conflict resolving
- Support senior management in successor planning and assessment of potential leaders
- Provide the management with high quality Human Resource services in time and with accuracy
- Responds to employee relations issues, including investigations and documentation
- Central point of contact for all matters concerning Human Resource matters
- Supporting BSM in achieving the target part time /permanent staffing mix
- Give high quality service to management in all aspects concerning people and company interaction, including consequences of decisions made by management.
- Responsible for keeping and archiving all personal files of the employees of the Contact Centre
- Track when CSRs are due to return from LOAs and when Where R U Letters expire
- Responsible for all Employment Verifications and inquiries from EI
- Be updated on changes and practice in Labor law and legislation
- Active member of the Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Responsible for maintaining a high quality and error free pay roll process support
- Provide education and advice to leadership on the legal requirements, documentation, and initiation of employee relations procedures
- Ensuring close co-operation with other HRM in sharing best practices
- Ensure closed loop communication to team leaders and product specialists and external resources.
Process & Integrity
- Ensuring that Transcom WorldWide standard procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
- Review and propose improvements of processes in the area
- Be aware of how HR impacts business results
- Propose ideas on how to utilize workforce more efficiently, while maintaining high morale and motivation
- Promote a culture of mutual trust and respect
- Ensure that policy and procedures issued are implemented and understood by all employees
- Availability at all times, for all employees
- Provide Reward & Recognition for performance and competence, through incentive schemes and other appropriate means
- Champion Culture Club Committees
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience):
- Have a university degree including competencies in labor law, psychology and preferably management, or to have worked in a HRM role in another organization.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in a Human Resources department.
- Have worked with numbers and understand basic mathematics to translate financial figures to affective manpower needs.
- Have a proven and successful track record of Human Resource issues in a service company, or similar.
- Have worked in a performance driven environment.
- Manage your time effectively and be focused on setting clear objectives and priorities
Transcom is an innovative global leader specializing in providing outstanding customer experiences. We are passionate about creating smarter people experiences, everyday. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions to some of the biggest international brands via 50 global contact centers in 23 countries and our vast network of remote agents throughout the United States and Canada. Our Work From Home employees live and work across 31 states and 6 provinces in North America.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!