IT Logistics Coordinator - Denver, Colorado - US
Pay range: $18-$20 per hour
The IT Logistics Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the high standards of service delivery in respect of support to a major Transcom client in the United States.
The IT Logistics Coordinator will work as part of the IT Workplace & Site Enablement Team, covering various duties including but not limited to the below, working towards set objectives in a timely and quality manner.
IT Logistics Coordinator:
- Prepare technology equipment and peripherals for shipping
- Prepare outbound packing and shipping of orders including documentation and shipping labels.
- Receive, inspect, and process incoming equipment shipments.
- Coordinate equipment returns which includes:
- Set up equipment pickups with UPS/FedEx
- Create shipping labels
- Track returning shipments
- Thoroughly clean returned equipment and peripherals
- Inventory and restock in appropriate space
- Work with UPS/FedEx on any delayed or missing shipments
- Regular use of UPS WorldShip or FedEx Ship Manager in conjunction with all outgoing shipments.
- Batch uploads of contacts and shipments into UPS WorldShip or FedEx Ship Manager for outgoing equipment
- Export data from UPS WorldShip or FedEx Ship Manager to provide tracking/shipment information to any/all critical workstreams.
- Track total shipping costs for Transcom major client versus shipping for other clients, back office
- Track available, in use, and lost contact center or work at home agent equipment
- Update inventory system daily to reflect an accurate CMDB
- Keep accurate count of peripherals such as keyboards, mice, phone kits, ethernet cables, phone cables, and power cables
- Manage the processing of our damaged equipment that is returned from the field
- Contact, coordinate, and schedule the return of equipment. This includes:
- Email and phone contact to ensure successful return of equipment
- Schedule shipment pickups
- Timely and persistent follow-up necessary (by phone and email)
- Track return shipments
- Update inventory system
- Work with collections agencies.
Online Store Management:
- Manage and fulfill all online store orders, which includes, but is not limited to the following areas:
- Communication with buyers via email
- Posting equipment to be sold in our online store
- Managing all shipments related to the sale and/or return of equipment
- Track all online store transactions and shipping details
Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand.
Qualification and experience
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Organizational and critical thinking skills
- An ability to adapt, prioritize and multi-task unsupervised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Excel, including capturing and recording data, using shortcuts and formula functions, building charts/graphs, sorting and filtering data, and utilizing pivot tables
- Experience with both Office 365 and Google (G-Suite)
- Experience with macOS, is a plus
- Talent for recognizing opportunities for process improvement
- Be client focused with a great “can do” attitude and a willingness to assist with a variety of tasks as they come
- Proven customer service phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with a variety of personality types.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 28,000 customer experience specialists at over 60 contact centers across 25 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.