In this position, you will managesRTA support to proactively work with Workforce, Operations, and the Client to ensure we offer the appropriate service delivery to our client and manage the financial delivery to Transcom.
The RTA Assistant Workforce Manager will report directly to the WFM Manager.
The position requires effective leadership and business execution for the following areas:
Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand:
Ensure integrity and consistency of set WFM processes and procedures.
Maintain Real Time management of the campaign queues assigned.
Manage RTAs and ensure they are prepared and skilled to understand the SOW deliverables to the client.
Ensure appropriate reporting both Intraday and EOD as established to help communicate performance and provide commentary on performance for both internal and external customers.
Coach and develop RTAs in using the appropriate systems to manage the business.
Ensure Service Delivery for the client, balance staffing requirements with operational efficiencies and financial goals.
Maintain confidentiality on information, objectives, and practices of Transcom and its clients.
Provide feedback to Corporate Governance on ideas for improving standards and processes.
Meet or exceed the key metrics: Staffing Attainment, Forecast Handled, Average Handle Time, and Schedule Compliance. Additional metrics may be added.
Education and Work Experience
Hold a university degree or equivalent higher education qualification
Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Real Time Analyst for multiple lines of business (100+ FTEs)
Be fluent in the English language
- Hands on experience in Real Time Management
- Experienced in using eWFM and Avaya CMS
- Exceptional skills with Excel to create and maintain historical data and analyzing data
- Applied knowledge of predictive statistics, provides a strong advantage
- Proficiency in eWFM, preferred
- Knowledge of inbound call center environment, preferred
- Actuarial/Statistics/Math background, an advantage
- Effective communication skills and hands-on management style is a must
- Ability to collaborate and support Operations through direct and proactive communication
- Must demonstrate sound arithmetic, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage with the client directly on behalf of Operations in daily/weekly meetings
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and support Operational requirements
- Ability to adapt to workload and multi-task with attention to detail in a dynamic environment
- Right attitude and approach to challenges; respond positively to constructive criticism