The Recruiting Manager is responsible for the overall service delivery of all talent acquisition functions by collaborating with operations, strategically planning and allocating resources as well as executing agreed action plans in order to meet growth and attrition requirements. The incumbent will also act as primary liaison and point of contact between the business and the Recruitment Department and is responsible in ensuring we hire and retain candidates that are capable of delivering on the required KPIs for the assigned client.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of Individual and Team Performance, Discipline Administration, Coaching and Monitoring of Hiring Progress vs. Target
- Client & Stakeholder Management through consistent and constant collaboration and interaction
- Strategic Planning and Implementation of all agreed upon hiring Plans
- Reporting (Creating, Analyzing and Publishing Data necessary for strategic planning)
- Audit of Policy and Process Compliance
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee a team of recruiters to make sure that processes are carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that all direct reports receive constant training in order for them to be successful in their roles.
- Ensure that the team adheres to all the policies and procedures of the company.
- Ensure alignment with the client’s objectives and that the team is apprised of all the changes and updates in the hiring plan.
- Partner with all other stakeholders and ensure the team’s awareness and compliance to other support groups’ policies and procedures.
- Respond to all queries related to the hiring process and policies.
- Continuously learn ways to improve the recruitment process in order to better address the needs of the organization.
- Ensure that the team is equipped with all the tools necessary to execute company strategies and objectives.
- Understand the role and contribution of other functional groups and how recruitment impacts and is impacted by other functions.
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience):
- Has a university degree and/or proven experience in HR management, Recruitment, and/or Sourcing
- Proven and successful track record of effective leadership in HR
- In depth knowledge of HR tools that can be used for Recruitment and Sourcing
- Understanding of CRM best practices
- Undertanding of competitive behavior and market trends
- Experience working in a performance driven environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills. Preferably with experience in multinational companies in a multicultural setting.
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate, and manage client expectations.
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of industries relevant to the client supported, and Transcom’s growth goals.
- Regularly applies principles, theories, and concepts, and has the ability to determine a course of action based on these guidelines or operational requirements.
- Strong leadership, consulting, and organizational commitment.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment and handle pressure.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of financial planning and analysis, forecasting using spreadsheets, and with advanced knowledge of Office tools.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility.
- Highly analytical and must be results-oriented with a strong foundation of integrity.
Transcom is an innovative global leader specializing in providing outstanding customer experiences. We are passionate about creating smarter people experiences, everyday. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions to some of the biggest international brands via 50 global contact centers in 22 countries and our vast network of remote agents throughout the United States and Canada. Our Work From Home employees live and work across 31 states and 6 provinces in North America.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!