We are digital CX igniters!
We create digital CX momentum, empower others and inspire people and organisations with our unprecedented digital approach and e2e customer journey obsession.
We can walk the talk and beyond! By representing what is digital CX in any client sales scenario, take everyone to a successful CX launch and transformation, in accordance with our operational agile model with multiple stakeholders and technology experts we drive the clients
success targets and reach the performance sweet spot!
Your Mission: The CX/UX Strategist is the chief customer experience evangelist who helps the team maintain a user-first mentality and improves digital customer experiences. They are a critical thinker and have an understanding of the business goals and rules. They work with the Directors of Customer Experience Strategy, Product experts, and contact center operations leaders to find creative ways to improve the user-experience while juggling business requirements. Must be passionate, analytical, and detail oriented.
- Strong communicator and ability to advocate for the user in both internal and client conversations
- Ability to educate Transcom team members about the value of UX – it’s methodologies and practices
- User research expertise
- Graphic design background and examples of provides UI wireframes and high-fidelity mockups works
- Understanding of data models and systems workflows and ability to communicate in verbal and written form how they work
- Ability to use technical and analytical expertise to explore and examine data from multiple data sources with the goal of discovering patterns and previously hidden insights that can provide a competitive advantage or address a pressing mission problem
- Experience working on personality, tone of voice, style and user journeys of personas
- Experience collaborating with key engineering teams to provide product feedback and suggestions to constantly improve the customer experience and overall success of the solutions implemented for clients
- Extensive experience leading client workshops
- Extensive experience creating testing plans and running multivariate, A/B testing, etc.
- Ability to provide critical feedback and strategic UX support during technology development, within alpha/beta pilots and post-launch deployment
- Lean UX
- Design thinking
- UX & Competitive Audit
- Data gathering
- Research plan creation
- User research - ability to lead several researches and synthesize findings in a lean way (experience using analytics/AI tools to expedite research efforts a plus)
- Usability testing
Testing and Iteration
- User testing
- Testing plan creation and guides
- Strong process for testing and relentless iteration
- Ability to prioritize feedback
- Problem statement definition
- User journeys
- MVP scoping and POC creation
- Flow Chart
- Information architecture
- High fidelity wireframes
- Mood boards
- High fidelity mockups
- Design systems creation
- Flow charts
- Ability to provide copy direction
- Animations and transitions
- Clickable prototypes
- Interaction design expertise a plus
- Responsive design
Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Maze, DSM, Flinto, Marvel, InVision, Webflow, Bilingual (ENG/SPA), Lean UX, Wireframing, Rapid Prototyping, Interaction Design, Visual Design, User Research, Usability Testing, Agile Methodology, Information Architecture, G suite
- 3-5 years' experience in user experience strategy working for large brands
- Contact center experience
- Direct experience of driving digital growth in customer service, CRM, marketing
- Working knowledge of conversational AI design and a hunger to learn more
- Experience of working in B2B and partners
- Experience of working in a global and virtual environment
Transcom is an innovative global leader specializing in providing outstanding customer experiences. We are passionate about creating smarter people experiences, everyday. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions to some of the biggest international brands via 50 global contact centers in 23 countries and our vast network of remote agents throughout the United States and Canada. Our Work From Home employees live and work across 31 states and 6 provinces in North America.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!