The Site Director is responsible for the general management of all TWW S.A.S business units operating in his/her vertical/s. This includes responsibility for all aspects of the business, management of all contact center requirements including but not limited to: organizational structure; recruiting of a high-caliber team; setting strategic plans and performance targets; meeting financial and impact targets by supporting the preparation of annual budgets; forecasting expenditures; taking ownership of variances; and complying with the company's recruitment and compensation practices. improving systems and processes and developing operational plans to successfully serve customers.
People and Organization
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides the team to efficiently leverage the value of every people interaction.
- Develop a high-caliber team by recruiting, selecting, on boarding, training, and coaching employees; effectively communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise, and review direct report performance; plan and review compensation across the organization in coordination with HR.
- Implement and maintain a standard TWW S.A.S. organization structure and report any anomalies with a true understanding of cause.
- Set strategic plans and performance targets; and develop sound operational plans that will support financial and strategic goals.
- Demonstrated change management, aptitude, and ability. Takes a proactive role in bringing about change, applying new ways to develop the business and improved management of people and process.
- Lead/coordinate functional dotted-line areas, including human resources, training, quality, technology, facilities and security to ensure that local expectations are clear and deliverables are met.
- Be a regular presence on the production floor and actively interact with managers, supervisors and agents to ensure productive engagement and proper functioning of systems.
- Support all contact center requirements through the effective management of the organizational structure.
- Take client needs and commercial contribution into account for organization plans and make sure that client objectives are met through appropriate appointments and organizational design.
- Work with internal business partners to proactively develop continuous quality improvement initiatives surrounding customer service and client satisfaction.
- Ability and desire to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation, and staff development skills; must be able to coach others towards meeting highly demanding sales goals.
Efficiency and Productivity
- Ensure that overall revenue per employee contributions are in line with or exceed TWW goals.
- Ensure revenue contribution is measured for every direct individual and direct employee leaders at every level.
- Implement effective performance management procedures at individual and team level to address areas of opportunity.
- Ensure that efficiencies are accurately measured and reported on a regular basis and that efficiency results are reported and reviewed on a 24-hour basis.
- Identify issues at the earliest possible stage and escalate forecasted issues immediately with a summary of expected impact and actions taken to address these issues.
- Develop and implement long and short-term strategies to effectively utilize technical and human resources to provide quality service to clients.
- Monitor and evaluate performance based upon financial, operational, and impact KPIs.
- Consider employee impact of resource scheduling and avoid anti-social and undesirable shift patterns.
- Ensure demand across difficult periods is properly planned for and spread smoothly.
- Use technology and innovation to ensure demand spikes are managed as effectively as possible.
Client Relations and Business Development
- Ensure excellent and effective pre-implementation support.
- Initiate regular and proactive contact with clients, partnering with assigned account leadership.
- Proactively seek to increase client revenue and share of wallet for TWW.
- Seek to introduce deep dependencies and mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Supervise the coordination of service to meet and exceed new and existing client program objectives and expectations.
- Ensure monthly and annual client reviews are conducted.
- Measure and report daily on customer experience in accordance with the client’s objectives.
- Monitor and approve monthly client billing, making revisions as necessary.
- Acts as the role model for client and interdepartmental advocacy.
- Identify additional prospective work opportunities and develop innovative approaches to manage efficiency and profitability.
- Ensure all staff act as ambassadors and salesmen/women of the company at all times. Always meet or exceed commitments made to clients.
- Ensuring that brand identity is accurately represented.
Financial and Commercial Planning and Execution
- Track revenue and EBITA to plan and report variances on a monthly basis.
- Prepare meticulously for commercial negotiations in advance and ensure TWW S.A.S. risks and profit objectives are covered.
- Ensure that revenue streams cover committed costs wherever possible.
- Ensure the profitability is properly calculated prior to agreement and all costs (including capital investments) are accounted for.
- Develop agreements that incentivize client improvements in return for higher margins.
- Ensure all agreements are profitable and take account of “end of contract” exposures.
- Ensure that minimum demand forecasting risks are taken by TWW and are manageable with appropriate commercial remedies.
- Meet BPO financial and impact targets by supporting the preparation of annual budgets; forecasting expenditures; taking ownership of variances; and complying with the company's recruitment and compensation practices.
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years in a Call Center/Contact Center Management in a site leader role. Experience managing exempt employees and non-exempt roles in a BPO/Outsourced environment with Client-facing responsibilities.
- Minimum 3 years client relationship experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills. Preferably with experience in multinational company in a multicultural setting.
- Highly analytical and must be results-oriented with a strong foundation of integrity.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of financial planning, analysis, and forecasting.
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility.
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of industries relevant to the client supported and Transcom’s growth goals. Regularly applies principles, theories and concepts, and has the ability to determine a course of action based on these guidelines or operational requirements.
- Strong leadership, consulting and organizational commitment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
Transcom is an innovative global leader specializing in providing outstanding customer experiences. We are passionate about creating smarter people experiences, everyday. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions to some of the biggest international brands via 50 global contact centers in 22 countries and our vast network of remote agents throughout the United States and Canada. Our Work From Home employees live and work across 31 states and 6 provinces in North America.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!