On-site IT Engineer - Denver, Colorado - US
Position salary range: 50K-60K
The IT Engineer is responsible for maintaining the high standards of service delivery in respect of support to several major Transcom clients in North America.
The IT Engineer will work as part of the IT Workplace & Site Enablement Team, covering various duties including but not limited to the below, working towards set objectives in a timely and quality manner.
Onsite IT Engineer:
- Provides administration and maintenance of IT hardware and software in production in conjunction with cluster and the various product house teams.
- Provides additional support for all applications and technologies that are site, or country specific in conjunction with the various product house teams.
- Executes deployment of IT solutions in their region according to specifications and procedures from Regional and Global teams as well as IT Architects.
- Coordinate, together with the product house teams, to ensure compliance with the Organization's IT standards, policies; ensure the application of hardware and software security standards and procedures in accordance with organizational policy.
- Collaborates with cluster IT management, central IT, IT Governance in the management of cluster IT infrastructure, such as desktops, printers, servers, software, asset inventory and standard network services.
- Participates in the operation and maintenance of departmental/cluster production and administrative applications.
- Apply security policies, participate in the implementation of measures defined for this purpose and monitor compliance therewith.
- Monitor and assist when necessary to ensure effective co-ordination of first-line and corporate and global IT Service Delivery services to users.
- Maintain close working relations with representatives of Contractors and Technology partners for new service/equipment quotes, after sales licenses and warranty support.
- Provide support to users, incident resolution and advice on the correct use of the system.
- Recover damaged or eliminated files implementing preventive action in turn.
- Maintain documentation for site/client technical infrastructure.
- Perform other IT related duties as required.
Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand.
Qualification and experience
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Organizational and critical thinking skills
- An ability to adapt, prioritize and multi-task unsupervised.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Excel and/or Google Sheets including capturing and recording data, using shortcuts and formula functions, building charts/graphs, sorting and filtering data, and utilizing pivot tables.
- Experience with both Office 365 and Google (G-Suite)
- Talent for recognizing opportunities for process improvement
- Be client focused with a great “can do” attitude and a willingness to assist with a variety of tasks as they come
- Proven customer service phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with a variety of personality types.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
Information technology Experience
- macOS, iOS: High level.
- MDM Experience (macOS, iOS): High level.
- Office package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint): Intermediate level.
- Google Apps: High level.
- E-mail Communication: Intermediate level.
- Operating Systems - Intermediate/High level.
- Networks and Communications: Intermediate level.
- Periphery devices and components: High level.
- Databases - Intermediate level.
- Splunk Experience: Intermediate level.
- Python Experience: Intermediate level.
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 28,000 customer experience specialists at over 60 contact centers across 25 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.