The Team Leader (TL) is directly responsible for managing product knowledge, profitability, quality, and effectiveness for his/her team. His/her daily activities primarily focus on effectively leading and managing a team of CSR to meet company objectives in all areas of employee, client and shareholder satisfaction. This especially includes the developing competencies of the CSRs and ensuring that behaviors are in alignment with the Transcom goals.
Description of Role and Objectives:
- The Team Leader (TL) interacts directly with advisors and operations to facilitate achieving company and client goals through effective team management.
- The primary objective is to effectively manage a team that provides outstanding customer experiences and resolutions for an assigned client, while developing talent and ensuring results and behavior aligns with client and Transcom goals.
The position requires effective execution for the following key focus areas. Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand:
- Promote communication and be open to feedback.
- Keep motivation high by adapting the leadership style to individual needs.
- Create an environment conducive to success by promoting and recognizing initiatives.
- Ensure high employee satisfaction and attendance.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation amongst team members and colleagues.
- Lead by example.
- Take full responsibility and the required action on disciplinary procedures.
- Ensure that all members of the team meet targets consistently and become eligible for performance incentives.
- Understand and meet production targets for different clients/projects.
- Review and evaluate performance reports.
- Meet production targets for the team.
- Set up individual targets for each CSR and skill level.
- Follow up on production targets for the team, CSR, and skill level.
- Take full responsibility for team results.
- Set priorities, within the Transcom standards, in order to maximize own time management.
- Propose and promote motivational activities.
- Prepare and conduct appraisals.
- Utilize T:Perform to identify your successes.
- Schedule Adherence must be reviewed daily to avoid payroll anomalies.
- Employee absenteeism less than 4% on a monthly basis.
- Coaching for success 50 side-by-side coaching/monitoring sessions per week and documented in T:Perform. This is a minimum objective.
- Request open and close of campaign by
- Monitoring ACD systems to ensure optimal operating efficiency and
- Administering outbound dialing systems as required (open/close)
- Have a clear understanding of quality expectations for the different clients and projects.
- Set up quality goals for the team, CSR, and skill level to meet and exceed Client and Transcom expectations.
- Be a specialist in quality observation and evaluation.
- Monitor CSR's ensuring that each CSR receives feedback as well as a balanced quality evaluation.
- Monitor with Clients as scheduled.
- Provide continued teaching and coaching in order to reach set goals.
- Follow up on quality goals for the team, CSR, and skill level.
- Spend the appropriate time handling calls, making sales, or handling BO tasks.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Be actively involved in problem solving and propose improvements to processes.
- Implement and respect Transcom standard practices.
- Conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the values of the organization.
- Drive and foster a performance culture.
- Make Transcom an enjoyable place to work.
- Show leadership by developing people
Qualification and experience
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language; written and verbal
- Have a good understanding of CRM best practices; have ability to set SMART targets.
- Ability to analyze results and make decisions based on facts and figures.
- Ability to calculate profitability.
- Have worked with figures and understand basic mathematics needed for reporting, analysis, and differentiation purposes.
- Have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Be focused on setting clear objectives and priorities.
- Good understanding of mobile and computer technology.
- Ability to provide a quiet distraction free work environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Successful verification of required equipment that meets client minimum requirements (PC/ISP).
- Successful completion of criminal background check.
It will help if you…
- 2+ years of previous Team Lead experience in a call center environment
- Have lead a team of people
- Have worked in a call center environment
- Have worked in a performance driven environment
- Have experience working in a virtual environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Transcom procedures
Transcom is an innovative global leader specializing in providing outstanding customer experiences. We are passionate about creating smarter people experiences, everyday. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions to some of the biggest international brands via 50 global contact centers in 22 countries and our vast network of remote agents throughout the United States and Canada. Our Work From Home employees live and work across 31 states and 6 provinces in North America.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!