The Vice President of Business Development is responsible for expanding Transcom’s business by prospecting, developing and managing potential new clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong background and demonstrated experience in selling into large and medium size companies in the ecommerce and tech. verticals, IT outsourcing, staffing or BPO, (business process outsourcing) space working with senior level decision makers. He/she will have a unique ability to build relationships and develop networks.
This individual will focus on top domestic companies in the Trust Economy, Financial Services, Insurance and technology verticals. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to bring his/her unique set of skills and relationships to a dynamic company.
Reporting to the EVP and Chief Commercial Officer he/she will respond to RFI/RFP’s with offers of contact center services as well as selling value add products and services that include our Venture companies. The focus will be to sell North American based companies into our Philippines, LATAM and domestic locations and W@H programs.
- Cold calling prospects.
- Attend and network at industry events.
- Developing a network of potential sales leads.
- Justify account qualification and design win strategy.
- Creating and delivering winning presentations, RFP responses and proposals.
- Follow the sales process to ensure quality and effective win strategies in all proposals regarding content, pricing, solution, and other components.
- Coordinating client visits and presentations with all other key departments.
- Negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Coordinate with Transcom executives on global opportunities.
- Providing input and support to the Company’s leadership in the development of the BPO offering.
- Create market and competitive analysis
- Will develop and maintain in Salesforce a targeted list of potential clients, selling into the North American, (onshore), Central America, (nearshore) and Philippines, (offshore) markets.
- Performing other related duties and assignments as required.
- Superior interpersonal and collaborative skills, including impeccable verbal and written communications skills, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and making compelling written/oral proposals for the formal presentation of products, solutions and services to clients.
- Capable of managing complex contract negotiations, including interactions with client legal counsel.
- Ability to mentor sales professionals responsible for a consultative selling process.
- PC literate with the ability to use a variety of software packages including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Four-year college degree in a business-related field or equivalent industry experience.
- 10 years of sales experience, including a successful track record collaborating with world-class organizations to offer strategic solutions that deliver results.
- Track record of successfully developing and presenting compelling written/oral proposals for the formal presentation of products, solutions and services to clients that parallel our value proposition.
- Deep experience in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
- Experience in selling contact center outsourcing services, non-contact center outsourcing experiences (back office, IT service), as well as digital technology and/or consulting services.
- Must have experience presenting alone in front of potential client executives.
- To be successful, at least 50% of the time.
Transcom is a leading global outsourcing provider of customer experience management. We collaborate with some of the best-known global brands to harness the industry’s digital transformation and help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. With more than 25 years of industry-leading experience, our 29,000 passionate and talented associates support more than 200 clients in 30 languages from 100 offices strategically located in 24 countries.
Check out information about Transcom and pictures of our corporate offices on the links below!
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!