The Vice President, Client Services Manager drives Client satisfaction through solid business relationships, influencing internal delivery center operations group to achieve the needs of the campaign(s), and delivering insight to the client through value-added analysis and services.
- Ensure the effective delivery of all services to the client and ensure that those services are continually improved in the interest of the client.
- Partner with client and internal operations leadership to ensure clear and effective understanding and implementation of all performance objectives. Monitor all KPIs and partner with operations leadership on attainment strategy and tactics.
- Proactively identify and drive opportunities for breakthroughs and differentiation based on strong understanding of the client’s business goals and objectives.
Job Duties and Details:
Client Facing Responsibilities
- Day-to-day interface with client(s) for leadership and operational updates, issues, program changes and opportunities.
- Acts as a primary interface with the client on escalated issues and provides status of issue inquiries, updates and resolutions to the client and key Transcom leadership.
- Effectively present business results, initiatives and other data and represent Transcom’s core values and strengths at all times.
- Prepare, generate and develop client presentations, data validation and first level analysis of reports to be presented to internal and external stakeholders. Participate in leadership meetings both internally and externally.
- Actively participate in a leadership role in all Business Reviews, Calibrations, site visits, etc. for assigned campaign(s).
- Support the client on issue resolution or escalations pertaining to single or multiple processes within a given line of business within the assigned Delivery Center(s).
- Document and effectively communicate all initiatives, new processes or enhancements prepared in collaboration with Operations, Training, Quality, Client Services, Client Operations, Development, etc.
Service Delivery and Performance
- Review and understand KPI performance of an assigned account(s) and partner with key internal and client leadership on the committed performance criteria.
- Partner with key Transcom leadership on action plans and root cause analysis for performance opportunities, including follow up and measurement of plan execution.
- Schedule regular discussions on strategy and tactics with Transcom operations leadership and client.
- Cascade all client feedback and inputs to internal teams
Reporting and Communication
- Analyze reports and provide trending and analysis as appropriate on performance delivery, efficiency and financial goals
- Functional Department Coordination
- Understand the role and contribution of other functional groups and how Client Services impacts and is impacted by other functions.
Skills/Abilities Required Include:
- 5-10 years in a Call Center/Contact Center Management role. Preferable experience managing non-exempt leadership in a BPO/Outsourced environment with Client-facing responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills. Preferably with experience in multinational company in a multicultural setting.
- Highly analytical and must be results-oriented with a strong foundation of integrity.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of financial planning, analysis, and forecasting.
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility.
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of industries relevant to the client supported and Transcom’s growth goals. Regularly applies principles, theories and concepts, and has the ability to determine a course of action based on these guidelines or operational requirements.
- Strong leadership, consulting and organizational commitment
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Transcom is an innovative global leader specializing in providing outstanding customer experiences. We are passionate about creating smarter people experiences, everyday. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions to some of the biggest international brands via 50 global contact centers in 22 countries and our vast network of remote agents throughout the United States and Canada. Our Work From Home employees live and work across 31 states and 6 provinces in North America.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!