Do you love how technology provides smart ways to keep the world connected?
Do you naturally love helping people and solving issues?
Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work and grow your career?
Do you want a better work / life balance and work from the comfort of your home?
Join the Transcom family and become a Work From Home Agent!
You’ll be the friendly voice of our global communications client who strongly believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected! Their mission is to help create a world where people can stay connected virtually anywhere. In this position you will assist inbound callers with product information, troubleshooting technical issues, billing questions, and customer service issues for their satellite Internet and TV service.
We’ve got an exciting career opportunity for you, if you can:
- Effortlessly engage with callers, analyze, and isolate technical issues
- Comfortably navigate multiple systems and applications to research solutions
- Multitask systems while patiently providing step-by-step instructions
- Actively listen, provide empathy, and overall outstanding customer service
- Calmly provide conflict resolution in frustrated customer situations
- Work independently with the self-discipline to succeed in remote environment
What we offer you:
- Competitive hourly wage PLUS Performance bonus opportunities
- Position as a Transcom employee (not an independent contractor)
- Improved Work / Life balance with paid time off (PTO)
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including: medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) Investment options with employer match opportunities
- 100% work at home, including training
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about people
- You must be at least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Previous call center, tech support, and work at home experience, preferred
- Courteous, friendly and high level of professionalism
- Ability to multitask applications while talking to customers on the phone
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work a minimum of 32-40 hours a week
- Ability to work a variety of shifts influenced by business needs (Your schedule may include evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Must live and work in one of the following states:
AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO,
NE, NV, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI
Home Office Requirements:
- Secure, quiet, distraction free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibility may include caring for a family member).
- DSL or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via Ethernet
- Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used
- Minimum download speed 5 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 2 Mbps
- Ping less than 100 ms
- A windows desktop or laptop computer that meets below minimum requirements:
- Minimum CPU Clock Speed – 1.5 GHz (1500mhz)
- Minimum Memory – 4GB RAM
- Storage – Hard drive must have at least 10GB of free space
- Ports – Minimum 1 USB 2.0 port
- Compatible processor (2 cores of higher)
- Incompatible Intel processors (Celeron & Pentium D)
- Incompatible AMD processors (Athlon X2 & Sempron)
- Mobile Processors (denoted as M) are incompatible
- Ability to provide a wired USB headset and webcam
- Dual monitors are strongly encouraged
Transcom is an innovative global leader specializing in providing outstanding customer experiences, Transcom is passionate about creating smarter people experiences, everyday. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions to some of the biggest international brands via our extensive network of 50 call centers in 20 countries. In North America, we are growing our virtual employment footprint and we currently hire in 30 states and 6 provinces.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!