The Workforce Management Director / Client Partner, is responsible for the general management of WFM client relationships in Transcom.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Workforce Management relationship to External Customers
- Participates in all RFP processes for WFM discussions with clients
- Works closely with WFM Core leaders to ensure client WFM requirements are met and executed.
- Participates in all weekly, monthly, quarterly governance/business reviews to represent WFM
- Works directly with clients to discuss and agree on forecasts, planning and scheduling approach to the business in alignment with Transcom policies
- Supports operations by participating in strategic planning sessions to discuss forecasting and planning strategies.
- Hands on and knowledgeable of end to end WFM tasks to execute the work needed.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop process maps, participate in meetings and initiatives that sit at a cross-section of several functions including WFM – provide inputs, and play a contributing role.
- Works with leaders in the Transcom WFM organization to ensure process adherence and WFM targets are met
- Assist the business development team as needed in prospective client meetings
- Assist with onboarding new clients in conjunction with the implementation team as appropriate
- Assist operations with modeling/forecasting for budget and financial planning purposes
Key Metrics and Scorecard:
- Balanced Scorecard (WFM KPIs & B2P/POP)
- Supervisor/WFM Feedback
- Ops/Client Feedback
- At least 10 years of WFM experience in a multi-site, multi-client, multi-modality BPO environment.
- Minimum 5 year experience as a WF Sr. Manager or Director, responsible for multiple clients ranging from small-medium(10-300FTE) to large (2000+ FTE)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a client facing leadership role
- Strong sense of personal stake and urgency in day to day management.
- Ability to forge positive, objective relationships with Operations and Support teams.
- Adapt, thrive, and multitask in a demanding workplace while managing pressure, deadlines and conflicting and shifting priorities.
- Ability to foresee, dissect, and fix problems using data-driven approach and common sense.
- Appetite for challenges; driving projects, improvement opportunities, maturity models, etc.
- Effectiveness in articulating and persuading different levels in the organization.
- Experience in creating compelling analysis, reports, and slides for executives.
- Hands on experience in Staff Planning, Capacity Planning, Reporting, complex spreadsheets.
- Strong experience in Aspect eWFM, verint is highly desirable but not mandatory.
- Must demonstrate perceptive, thorough and decisive approach to problem solving.
- Must be diplomatic and enterprising in resolving conflicts and disagreements.
- Proficiency in basic arithmetic and statistical concepts and strong logical ability desired.
- Ability to work independently and closely with the assigned campaigns.
- Resilient optimism and positive attitude is desired.
- Ability to motivate, retain, and attract talent.
- Flexible with extending shifts when needed.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as needed
- Organizational Awareness
- People Leadership
- Customer- Centric
- Goal- Orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Expertise Skills
- Generating Vision
Transcom is an innovative global leader specializing in providing outstanding customer experiences. We are passionate about creating smarter people experiences, everyday. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions to some of the biggest international brands via 50 global contact centers in 22 countries and our vast network of remote agents throughout the United States and Canada. Our Work From Home employees live and work across 31 states and 6 provinces in North America.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!